|Max Flow Rate||227 LPH||341 LPH||681 LPH||681 LPH||1363 LPH||2044 LPH|
|Filter Element||2010 Series||2040 Series||2020 Series||2040 Series||2020 Series||2020 Series|
|Port Size||3/4" - 16 UNF||7/8" - 14 UNF||7/8" - 14 UNF||7/8" - 14 UNF||7/8" - 14 UNF||3/4" - 14 NPT|
|Max Pressure||103 kPa||103 kPa||103 kPa||103 kPa||103 kPa||103 kPa|
|Operating Temp||40° C to 121° C||40° C to 121° C||40° C to 121° C||40° C to 121° C||40° C to 121° C||40° C to 121° C|
** METAL BOWL AVAILABLE FOR MA SERIES **
Heating elements are available as optional extras.
SIZING GUIDE*: 0 – 325HP: 500FH/MA, 325 – 500HP: 900FH/MA, 500 – 1000HP: 1000FH/MA
*For accurate engine application fuel flow rates, consult your engine manual or engine manufacturer.
The Parker Racor Fuel Filter Water Separator Turbine Series is the most trusted line of fuel filter water separators on the market. The assembly’s three-stage filtration system effectively removes water and particulates from fuel, providing maximum protection of diesel engine components in applications where reliability is critical.
• Removes water that enters the system through condensation in the fuel tank. Any water present in the fuel stream will support bacterial growth, which can cause clogged filters and result in the formation of corrosive acids. Susceptible components then rust and corrode, leading to erosion and wear of critical fuel system components.
• Removes hard particles present in air that are introduced during fueling, such as sand and silica.
• Removes soft contaminant particles from overheated and degraded diesel fuel, which coat filters with black asphaltene-like substance, leading to power loss and engine shutdown.
• Prevents costly injector damage and increases operational life of downstream filters.
• Saves time and money by eliminating unplanned maintenance and unscheduled downtime from system component failure.
• With Racor 75 and 791000 Turbines, a simple turn of a valve puts a clean filter back on-line. Servicing of the clogged filter can then be performed with the engine running.
• Available in a wide range of configurations to meet the unique requirements of customers’ engines, including marine (UL-approved) versions.