MANN+HUMMEL OEM quality air cleaner assemblies have been developed by market needs and as such are engineered to suit specific market segments.
MANN+HUMMEL filters stand for a long service life, reliability, ease of maintenance and economy.
The IQORON two-stage air cleaner was developed for heavy duty off-highway applications. It offers excellent flexibility in tight installation spaces and has a new type of filter element with a high performance for its compact design and a long service life. It covers nominal volume flow rates of 25 m³/min.
The IQORON VP 25 can also be used as a single-stage air cleaner. In this case the multi-cyclone block is replaced by an intake hood.
Features & Benefits
• Low space requirement through compact design
• Long filter service life through highly efficient multi-cyclone block pre-cleaner and the CompacPleat double-bellows element
• Highest reliability through filter element with axial seal and additional secondary element with radial seal
• Inline air flow enables numerous installation possibilities
• Easy monitoring of the dirt accumulation level through integrated connection for service switch
• Cleaning of multi-cyclone block made easy through central fixing screw
• Eco-friendly disposal of metal-free filter element (fully incinerable)
• Problem-free fitting to different units through variable installation positions
• Quick first-fit through various fixing possibilities