Browse Catalogue | Download Catalogue
Phone (08) 9395 6500 | 70 Horus Bend, Bibra Lake
The metal mounting band has a spring-loaded bolt at the top to maintain a constant hold on the housing throughout high and low temperature extremes.
Application Note: To accommodate even hard-to-fit applications, metal mounting bands allow the air cleaner housings to be rotated and positioned at various increments, depending upon the size.
Features & Benefits:
• Durable, corrosion-resistant, steel construction
• Fully engineered and tested to resist the adverse effects of vibration
• Mounting band feet are designed to ensure maximum torque pressure, continuously
• Air cleaners require minimum of two mounting bands per housing
• Gauge of steel increases as diameter of mounting band increases
• Bright stainless models available
• Bolt and nut included with mounting band
For mounting metallic air cleaners.